Modernist Tiny House Plan 80774PM
Tiny homes come in many sizes and styles, but the modern style is one of the most popular. Clean lines and open spaces make these tiny homes feel more spacious and welcoming. The Modernist Tiny House offers all the comforts of home in a compact floor plan.
Plan 80774PM Specs
- 815 square feet
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 8’2” – 15’10” ceiling heights
- 30’ W x 30’ D x 23’3” H
- 2×6 exterior walls
Inside This Contemporary Tiny House Builders Floor Plans
The Modernist Tiny House offers a contemporary design with slanted windows and a shed roof. The open layout makes the space feel larger, and the two-way fireplace is the focal point of the home. It warms both the great room and the master bedroom.
The spacious master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and access to the main bathroom.
The ceilings inside of the home are sloped, offering varying wall heights to give the home character. Large windows allow plenty of natural light to shine through and provide views of the outdoors.
There’s a convenient laundry closet as well as a large bathroom and island in the kitchen for storage. The laundry closet is located right next to the bathroom.
The back porch offers ample space for outdoor entertaining and dining. A pergola adds charm and appeal.
The home includes plans for a basement foundation, and you can choose a walk-out basement if you wish.
The Modernist Tiny Home makes smart use of its open layout. Everything is easily accessible, and the simplicity of the home’s design makes it appealing to tiny home enthusiasts. The front and back porches provide ample space for outdoor entertaining. There’s space for a dining table in the kitchen right next to the island, and guests can enjoy conversation while the host is in the kitchen.
Functional yet beautiful, this tiny home maximizes its space and makes it easy for buyers to make it their own.
What’s Included with the Plan?
Architectural Designs includes the following with their plans:
- Floor plans showing the sizes and locations of rooms, windows, stairways and doors.
- Exterior elevations that show the final appearance of all sides of the home.
- Cross-section view of the vertical section of the home, which shows the structure, wall configuration, insulation and more,
- Foundation plans with dimensions and other relevant information for building the foundation.
- Beam, lintel, footing and post sizes are calculated. They are also available in metric.
- Plans are draw to either 1/4″ = 1’0” scale or 1/8” = 1’0” scale.
Optional add-ons are also available, including:
- Materials list: A complete list of materials needed to build the home.
- Readable reverse: Reverses the floor plan.
- Metric: Converts all measurements to metric.
- BCIN certification: An option for buyers in Ontario, Canada.
What’s Not Included?
- Site plan
- Engineering or architectural stamp
- Energy calculations
- Plumbing drawings
- Mechanical drawings
The Modernist Tiny Home may be small in size, but it’s big on features and design. Its contemporary appeal makes it ideal for use as a primary residence, second home or weekend getaway.