Glass Tiny House from Architectural Designs
Architectural Designs offers the Tiny Glass Box House Plan, which is a small modern glass house with an entire glass exterior. Most metal tiny house plans don’t provide the intricate details and views from both floors like Plan 44178TD.
Tiny Glass Box House Specs
Tiny house architecture is redesigned with a modern, two-bed house plan boasting an entire glass exterior. The plan features an open floor plan design with the only walls dividing functional spaces. In addition, the plan has 688 square feet of total heated area.
Whether searching for a small home or building a retreat, the plan is a true outdoor lover’s dream.
Every room in the home has sliding doors that allow you to walk outside and enjoy nature. A Jack and Jill bathroom is perfect for couples, and the home plan works to minimize the weight of the finished structure.
Lower constructed weight allows the home to be erected in remote locations, which are perfect due to the 360-degree views from the house.
Large-scale windows, which make up the home’s entire exterior, allow natural light to enter and heat the interior. While the windows do offer beautiful views, large privacy curtains can be opened or closed.
In the living room, the space is made larger thanks to the recessed lighting. Even above the stove, there is recessed lighting to shed light on each meal.
Room for Customization
Tiny Glass House has a massive living room with expansive views. The living room spans 20’6″ x 12’7′. Both of the home’s bedrooms are 10′ x 12’7″. Floor plans may be modified to meet your family’s needs.
When purchasing, you can choose to have the plan delivered via PDF or CAD.
What’s Included in Your Tiny Glass House Plan?
Tiny Glass House plans come with the following:
- Floor Plans: Entire floor plans are included, with plans for each door, window, room, cabinets and fixtures.
- Electrical: A complete electrical plan is provided, with diagrams for the home’s fans, lights, outlets and switches.
- Elevations: All exterior elevations are provided from all directions.
- Foundation Plans: The House plan comes with full foundation plans that include the location of all concrete slabs and footings.
- Layouts: All roof and floor layouts are provided to understand the truss systems, slopes, ridges and hips on the roof.
- Wall Sections: A detailed view of the wall assembly is included.
Notes are provided within the plan that covers the home’s specific detailing and construction notes.
Tiny house architecture is made easy with the Tiny Glass Box House Plan.
Further Plan Breakdown and Square Footage
The home’s specifications are:
- 688 square feet of total heated area on the first floor
- Standard slab foundation
- Two-bedroom and one bathroom design
- Standard exterior walls of 2′ x 6′
- Home dimensions of 22′ x 32′ with a ridge height of 14′
- Ceiling height is 11′ on the first floor
The plan has space for a washer/dryer, bath and features a gas stove. A large-scale living room is the home’s centerpiece, with dimensions of 20’6″ x 12’7″.